The last days
August has tender eyes, weighed down by the last dew drops of summer and forced closed from tiredness caused by the unrelenting sun.
fluidly replied to your post: I’m having a bad day and I wish I could cheer up….
take your time to rest and i’ll look forward to your return.
Thanks. I will.
You can always text me or message me on aim if you want.
This is really old but…
the tagging game:
- Rule 1 - Post the rules.
- Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
- Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them
- Favorite kink.
- Favorite person to daydream about.
- Best concert you’ve ever been to and why.
- Discuss the logic behind plants versus zombies.
- Something you don’t want to talk about.
- Favorite thing about your mom.
- The best word to say in another language (and what it means in english).
- Best movie from the 80’s.
- Describe someone you had a crush on in elementary school.
- Plans for summer.
- How mad you are at me for tagging you in this.
1. Um, being held down.
2. Myself. :D
3. Ahaha, I haven’t been to any concerts but I went to this awesome musical called Once a couple of weeks ago and the music was so deep and emotionally raw. It blew me away.
4.Zombies won’t eat plants so therefore the plants will live because they’ll overgrow and kill the zombies.
5. I’m pissed off that I’m a horrible procrastinator and I have an illness so I can’t get enough stuff done when I should.
6. Her wit, confidence, personality and smile.
7.poupee - french for doll
8. Well, I don’t think I’ve ever watched any 80s movies so I’m going to say Rosemary’s Baby because it’s old.
9. Skinny, tall, dark skin, dorky looking.
10. Painting, eating at restaurants, shopping for school stuff, going to museums
11. Christina is a butt.
1. What is your favorite color and why?
2. What does your toothbrush look like?
3. What’s the weirdest word you’ve ever heard?
4. If you could only wear one outfit for a year, what would it be?
5. What’s your favorite part of each day?
6. What’s a nice thing someone has told you lately?
7. Describe yourself in three words.
8. Write a haiku about yourself.
9. Write an argument to someone, somewhere.
10. If you had to sell your soul for one thing, what would it be?
11. What’s the hardest question you’ve been ever asked?